Student Records

Learn About Our Programs

Step 1: Program
Step 2: Contact
By submitting this form, I agree that University of Arkansas Grantham may email, call and/or text me about education programs at the number provided including a wireless number, possibly utilizing automated dialing technology. Message and data rates may apply. Providing this consent is not required in order to enroll. If I live outside the U.S., I am giving consent to transfer my data to the U.S. I also agree to the terms in our privacy policy.

How to Get Your Transcripts

Print an Unofficial Transcript

An unofficial transcript is University of Arkansas Grantham’s non-certified statement of your academic record provided by University of Arkansas Grantham’s registrar’s office. To request an unofficial transcript, contact your student advisor or you can print your own through Self Service in GLife.

  • Select Banner Self Service>Student>Student Records
  • Select the transcript to print
  • Review and Print

Request an Official Transcript

An official transcript is University of Arkansas Grantham’s certified statement of your academic record. We use the National Student Clearing house ( to process all official transcript requests. Students/alumni seeking a copy of their official transcripts from Grantham can order the transcripts through our Transcript Ordering Center at the National Student Clearinghouse.

How to Apply for Graduation

How to Order a Replacement Diploma

If a graduate needs to order a replacement diploma, one can be requested by completing and returning the Replacement Diploma Form. Replacement diploma copies cost $25. Processing and delivery takes 4-6 weeks.