There are three main components in the admission process:
- Entering additional personal information
- Completing an enrollment agreement
- Completing the financial planning section
The admission process is managed using a central portal that you can access by logging on to GLife and clicking the Student Financial Portal link found under “Quick Links”.
Log on to the portal, and click the blue “Continue” button at the top of the page.
Section 1 - My Profile
In this section, you will complete your profile which includes details such as your address (we recommend not using a P.O. Box for your address), high school and college information, and military information, if applicable.
- Undergraduate students must provide proof of high school graduation/GED completion. Transfer and graduate students must contact previously attended colleges and universities and have official transcripts sent to University of Arkansas Grantham.
Section 2 - Enrollment
In this section, you will be asked to acknowledge and consent to university policies such as identity verification, credit transfer, technology agreement, technical requirements, and more.
- If you have not done so already, be sure to upload a photo of your valid government-issued ID by going to the My Documents section (sorry, we are not allowed to accept military IDs).
Section 3 - Financial Planning
Before you can officially register for classes , however, we require that you complete the Financial Planning section.
- If you are planning to use federal financial aid, check out this blog post that explains how to start your FAFSA application. Be sure to include UA Grantham’s school code: 041223
- If you're a military service member, veteran or dependent, please complete your GI Bill® or military tuition assistance requests.
Our student financial services team is ready to assist you in completing this step — call (800) 955-2527 to speak with a team member today.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.