In-Student Deferment Request Form

To request an in-school deferment on your Federal Stafford student loan, please complete the In-School Deferment Request Form and submit it to:

University of Arkansas Grantham
Office of Financial Aid
16025 W 113th Street
Suite 200
Lenexa, Kansas 66219

For assistance regarding the Federal Stafford student loan process, please contact Grantham at (866) 850-2980 or email us at