Satisfactory Academic Progress

Satisfactory Academic Progress standards apply to undergraduate and graduate students who wish to establish or maintain eligibility for program enrollment. These standards apply to a student’s entire academic record at University of Arkansas Grantham, including all credit hours applied to the student’s program transferred to University of Arkansas Grantham from another school. For complete details on our undergraduate and graduate SAP standards, please see our University Catalog.